Hello, I would like to intrude myself, I'm Sydney. The reason why my blogs name is Birthday Candles is because today is my birthday and today I've decided to start a blog. I am now, as of today 14. Though I do not look it, I am. I live in California, and I love fashion.
When I get my camera, which I hope is soon, I will be taking photos of my daily wear for you, but I can't until I have enough money for it.
Well anyways, today I went to San Francisco, with my friend Siulia, and we went to Chinatown, and I bought a striped white and purple cardigan. I also went to Haight & Ashbury for some more shopping. I luckily found a pretty, pinkish/purplish dress that fits me & a floral top from H&M!
Today was a good day. I hope you liked yours, I sure liked mine!

No comments:
Post a Comment