Well I was a bit disappointed for my Easter, because I didn't get any chocolate! I was soooooooo sad. But I sucked it up, and I didn't get to color the Easter eggs either, ohhhh and I my brother and I were the youngest kids at the Easter dinner at my house. I felt so wierd, it didn't feel like Easter! We didn't do a Easter egg hunt, and we just sat around playing the wii.
How lame is that?
gosh.
I hoped you had a much better Easter than I did.
umm I wore 2 different outfits for Easter so I'll be posting that later, I hope.
I've just decided to ask my mom to take my photos for my outfits, and not to get my own camera, but I will be getting one, just not any time soon.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment