Well, last night I was on google looking up some thrift stores in Fresno, because I've been noticing that I don't know any, because they're all hidden, and I'm to lazy to look for them. As I was about to go to bed I heard crackling outside(it was raining a lot today). Well, my dog, Mini was curling up to me, and I hate lightening and thunder. So I was really scared.
I couldn't go to sleep until about 2 in the morning. It was horrible, and now I'm exausted.
Well, anyways today I was talking to my Mom, about me learning how to sew, because I have yet to find myself a Easter dress. So I decided I should learn how to make one. Today we we're supposed to get me some fabric, and she was supposed to start, but that didn't happen.
While I was out today, I went to go see a movie with my brother. When we got to the movie theatre, my brother and I couldn't agree on a movie, so we rock, paper, scissored. I lost. The chick that was selling the tickets was watching us the whole time, and laughing at me, because when I lost I was mad, so I jumped up and down, and stomped my feet.
So we had to go see the Fast and the Furious 4.
Well after we saw it, we went into Borders. Guess what magazines I got.
Lula and Nylon!
I'm so happy!
Lula is so inspiring
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment