Thursday, April 9, 2009

Vending Machine Mustaches

Today, I went to Burlington with my mom to go return some stuff my mom bought. When we were in front of the counter I turned around to see this little girl with a mustache! BUT not any old mustache, it was BLONDE and she was black!

I turned to my mom and I'm like "Thats awesome!"
and she said "What?"
and I said "Vending machine mustaches!"
and this girl put in a quarter to get another one.


After, we went to a fabric store to get some fabric for my easter dress I'm going to make, it's purple with a whole bunch of little flowers on it.

And today, we're making it! I'm so excited!
I can't wait to finish it and try it on.

I think I'm going to go look for some t-strap heels tomarrow.

I hope you all have a good day!
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment